Gumy i rakle sitodrukowe

Screen printing squeegees and rubber fills

A squeegee rubber fill is a major component of a screen printing application unit. The squeegee rubber fill squeezes the ink through the apertures of the screen onto the substrate. The squeegee rubber fills come in different forms, hardness ratings and designs, depending on printing process specifics.

Superior screen printing squeegee rubber fills

Keller offers high-quality squeegee rubber fills in a wide range of hardness levels. The rich subrange from Keller is your easy way to choose and buy screen printing squeegee rubber fills for your printers and jobs. Keller’s squeegee rubber fills ensure even distribution of ink across the screen and true rendition of the image on the substrate. These squeegee rubber fills are an excellent choice for Keller printers and other brands of printing machines.


The squeegee rubber fills are qualified by size, shape and type.

Size classes:                          Shape classes:

Standard sizes                                        Vee                             Classic

3                  x2

Design type classes:

Solid rubber                                       Sandwich rubber


11                          1