TABLIFT – tablet elevator/lift – automatic tablet feeding machine
The Tablift is an automatic tablet feeding machine from Keller, for the continuous feeding and handling of pharmaceutical pills, coated tablets and granules to downstream processing equipment, including printers and packers. The tablet conveyor enables handling and lifting distances of 0.5 to 4.7 m, allowing the convenient and efficient transfer of tablets.
Applications of the tablet elevator: pharmaceutical and food processing sectors.
Printing on pills, coated tablets and lozenges
Aside from the Tablift pill elevator, Keller also supplies unique printing machines dedicated to the pharmaceutical sector. Keller’s printers guarantee the precise application of print onto pills, coated tablets and lozenges. Keller machines are designed for high-performance rotary (all-round) printing. Keller printers can apply images all around a cylindrical shape (360-degree printing). Keller pharmaceutical printers ensure extreme process stability and precision in rendering on workpieces at very high production speeds. The process performance is improved by the application of automatic feeding systems: sorting and conveying the tablets, capsules and pills between the process steps by specialist tablet feeders.
Precision printers for the pharmaceutical sector
Keller’s long-standing specialisation remains pharmaceutical printing machines and equipment, supplying companies throughout Poland. Keller has the experience and know-how to fully customize the products it offers. When you select a machine from Keller (such as a printing machine or a tablet elevator), we can configure it to suit your needs. Simply provide the required specifications, and we will create an offer to meet your processing demands. We can also manufacture specialist one-off machines to match your processing line needs in all aspects. Consult our specialists for more details about the printers, pill lift and other machines that we offer.
TABLIFT FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- Automatic tablet feeding
- The tablet elevator has a very small operating footprint in comparison to belt conveyor systems. Thanks to this, our pill elevator is a much more economical solution
- Safe, precise and perfectly timed interfacing of the tablet lift with all upstream and downstream processing modules. This allows pharmaceutical companies to achieve a higher level of optimisation during the tablet conveying process
- Interchangeable handling bowls for lifting tablets (various capacities available) – simplifying the personalised adjustment process
- Maintenance and control superior to belt conveyors, with easy disassembly and reassembly of the tablet lift
- The pill elevator is available with electric or pneumatic drives
- Short product mix changeover times
- Easy handling of the capsule elevator – on castors
- Precise repeatability of tablet/granule batching
- Maximum range of conveying for the TABLIFT tablet elevator is 4.7 m
Use of appropriate materials in the tablet conveying process guarantees no hazards related to consumer health.
- All capsule lifts are compatible with vacuum dust separators and foreign object separators (chip magnets and rotating separators)
- High speed performance for increased tablet feeding efficiency
- Vibration dust separator system available for some tablet elevators
- Defective pill/tablet sorting and rejection system