- The administrator of personal data is
KELLER Poligrafia dla przemysłu Sp. z o.o. sp. k. ul. Brzoskwiniowa 19, 62-081 Przeźmierowo KRS 0000497690 REGON: 302655865 NIP: 7811893254 District Court Poznań – Nowe Miasto and Wilda in Poznań, VIII Commercial Department of the National Court Register
- Collecting personal data
The administrator of personal data, as a rule, obtains this data from data subjects. The transfer of personal data is voluntary, however, in some cases it may be a condition for the conclusion of the contract by the data subject with KELLER Poligrafia dla przemysłu sp. z o.o. sp. k.
- Purpose and basis of personal data processing
Depending on the process in which personal data will be processed, the legal basis for data processing may be:
– consent of the data subject to the processing of his/her personal data for one or more specific purposes;
– to perform a contract to which the data subject is a party, and processing is necessary to perform the contract or to take action at the request of the data subject before the conclusion of the contract;
– fulfilling legally justified purposes (e.g. conducting marketing activities) implemented by the Administrator or recipients of data that do not violate the rights and freedoms of the data subject.
- Retention period and categories of recipients of personal data
Personal data is stored only for the period necessary for the purpose of their processing.
- Access to personal data, the right to rectify and delete it. Withdrawal of consent to data processing:
The data subject has the right to request the Administrator of personal data to access his/her personal data, rectify it, delete or limit processing – within the limits permitted by law. The candidate also has the right to object to the processing of personal data, withdraw consent to their processing at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of the processing that was carried out on the basis of consent before its withdrawal.
- Right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority:
Any data subject has the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, in particular in the Member State of his habitual residence, place of work or place of alleged violation, if he thinks that the processing of personal data concerning him violates the provisions of the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council ( EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation).