Keller screen printing over dryers efficiently set ink on all substrates. Keller’s solutions are perfect for curing print on cardboard, paper, metal, wood, various plastics, glass, and ceramics. Keller provides IR and UV over dryers. These two radiation curing technologies are most popular in the printing industry.
Screen and pad printing oven dryer
IR stands for infrared radiation and UV is ultraviolet radiation. Keller oven dryers can be applied in various printing processes. Most often their application is based on curing screen or pad printed images and text with IR and UV rays. Keller’s UV and IR oven dryers can also be applied in offset printing processes.
If you are not sure which curing technology will suit your process best, consult Keller’s specialists. We will gladly help you make the right choice, whether you are a small business or a large industrial company.
Features of Keller screen printing oven dryers:
- Efficient IR drying system
- Internal thermocirculation system
- Air temperature uniformity system
- Various applications: printed details, screen pre-drying
- Adjustable power output
- Full control over heat exposure time and power output, all monitored by an alert and warning system